Stay tuned — we will be sharing information soon on how you can become a Certified B.A.L.A.N.C.E Coach!!! If you’d like to learn more, please contact me here.
There are lots of ways I work with nonprofits to help raise funds for organizations close to my heart!!! I have spoken at PTA/PTO meetings, in places of worship, in shelters, and at events for teachers, students, women in shelters, and more!!! I choose several nonprofit events per year to speak without a fee, and can offer many ideas to help raise funds!!! If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please contact me here.
For over a decade, I have traveled the country speaking at conferences, events, to women’s groups, organizations, businesses, and in corporations. From working with women for over 13 years, I’ve gained a vast array of knowledge and experience, so I can speak to many different topics to assist audiences with living to their fullest potential as human beings. I speak to such topics as finding balance, releasing limiting beliefs, minimizing stress, identifying anchors, working together as a team, crystal clear communication, creating a vision, goal setting, time choice over time management, and serving others. As an entrepreneur and founder of multiple businesses, I also speak to entrepreneurs on business growth, development, and service.
The best thing to do is contact me and in a conversation, we can determine the needs of your group and send you a specific speaking proposal! Send me a message to get the ball rollin’ here.
Here is a sampling of my speaking engagements:
* Bigger & Better Conference Hosted by MACS Women’s Summit
* The Power of Connections Conference Hosted by Entrepreneurial Think Tank for Moms
* Real Women, Real Issues Conference Hosted by HFMA
* 22nd Annual Spring Event Keynote Hosted by York Street Project
* Women Entrepreneurs Rock the World Conference Hosted by Savor the Success
* The Power of Journaling for the Ladies at Kenmare
* All About Women Conference Hosted by Magic 98.3 FM
* Sisterhood Annual Program Keynote Hosted by Congregation Torat El
* Women’s Retreat Weekend in Lexington, Kentucky
* Ladies Retreat Weekend Hosted by Sussex County Alumni Foundation
* ETTM Wellness & Beauty Day Hosted by Entrepreneurial Think Tank for Moms
* Body Project Women’s Boutique Fitness
* Various Curves Locations in the tri-state area including Curves of Edison, Curves of Stafford, Curves of Manalapan, Curves of Westfield, Curves of Jeffereson Township, Curves of Hartford, Curves of NYC, and more…
macs women group